Sunday, July 9, 2023

 Blog for Sunday, July 9, 2023

Going to keep today’s blog short. I’m working on last Friday’s MASS Meeting notes on our website and hope to be done and have them posted by mid-week.

We had a great meeting. The discussion about UAP’s (Unidentified Anomalous Phenomena) went well. Dean shared his early morning mysterious experience from some years back and Don relayed a strange observation he had had. We took the full 3 hours to discuss various other topics.

I did want to add that Beth’s recent trip in May to Washington, DC, where she posted a picture of her in front of the Einstein statue on the Mall, reminded me of a similar photo opportunity Carol and I had a few years back.

Here is Beth in May 2023

Here I am in Nov 2010

Just goes to show that science-oriented minds migrate to the same statue. Although, I might have been a little more aggressive with my hand placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment